We accept returns in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
All returns are at the discretion of ProNorthParts. Due to the nature of the products we sell, we are unable to offer a warranty. All products are in used condition unless stated otherwise. Returns must be returned in the same condition you received it. The returned item will be assessed and you will be notified of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Change of mind / customer fault returns may be accepted at the discretion of ProNorthParts, this will be assessed on a case by case basis.
A restocking fee or order cancellation fee will apply.
Please note we do not accept returns on the following:
- If the customer has tampered with the part.
- If the part has been modified in anyway by the customer.
- If the part has been damaged by the customer.
- If the part has been installed and used.
- Electrical items which have the ability to be damaged by a customers faulty electrical system.
- Disposable & high wear parts, more details in the paragraph below.
Please note we do not warranty or guarantee the condition of any of the following parts unless specifically stated due to there high wear and disposable nature - All bearings, brake pads, seals, gaskets, o-rings, tyres and tyre tubes. We recommend inspecting and replacing these parts before use with new parts if necessary to ensure the best performance and safety.
The part must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
Please email us if you have any questions or need more information about our returns policy.
If you would like to submit a refund request please Contact Us within 30 days of the purchase date.